Sunday, December 27, 2015

Welcome to Some Game Dev's Blog!

Hello, Internet!

My name is Erik Letson, and I am an aspiring video game designer. I have about five years of experience in programming small games for myself, and now I'm finally prepared to take the plunge and publish some of my (hopefully better) creations.

I intend to use this blog as a way to showcase some of my work and provide anyone who is interested with a bit of insight into what it is I do. Other things readers might expect include updates on games in progress, reviews and/or comments about the games I play, and possibly some of my thoughts about other topics as well. I also intend to participate in the #1GAM challenge hosted at www.onegameamonth.com.

If you're still reading, I'm glad I've been able to hold your attention thus far, and I hope that you'll enjoy what this blog has to offer in the future.

Now.... Onward to the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment