Monday, August 22, 2016

Dev Blog #20: Short Update on Chroma Road

Hey, y'all! I don't have too much time to whip this post up, so I'm gonna just leave you with a few of my recent screens and a short commentary. Chroma Road is coming along swimmingly thus far! Check out these images :)



Here's the first screen. Notice the UI enhancements at the top,
particularly the timer.



The number in the top left is a score counter. You gain 1 point
for getting through a gate.


When you die, this is what you see. The screen keeps scrolling, by the way.




As I said, so far, so good. The music I'm making for the game is nearing completion, and as soon as I finish the main menu (a feature I am notorious for leaving til the last minute), only polish will remain! I'm aiming for August 30th as a release date, currently.

See you later everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment