Monday, October 17, 2016

Here's the Plan

Hey, folks! I'm here to give a brief update on my #1GAM endeavors here lately. I'm currently in the process of developing a game, but I'm not quite ready to officially announce it just yet. Instead, I figured I'd let the curious in on my plan for this month.

I actually want to release a different game for this month than the one I'm currently developing, because this one will take a bit of time to get finished. So, later on this month, my plan is to release a very small game that I finished about a year ago (before I started #1GAM) but that I never released. This game was made in about two days, and is quite small. My intention is to go back over the source, comment it heavily, and then release it here along with a tutorial that explains how to create it from scratch. I figure that will make this simple game at least a bit more interesting :)

The game that I'm making right now, then, will be my twelfth and final #1GAM game, and is set to be released in November. I'm going to try to get it out around Thanksgiving.

That's about all I had to say today. School has stepped up a bit, so I may slow down somewhat on my blog updates until this semester is over. I've also been pretty much dead on Twitter. Unfortunately that will probably continue until the end of the semester as well.

 See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment