Sunday, July 17, 2016

Still Kickin'

Hey all, just checking in to let you all know that I'm still at it. I have been pretty busy with a few things related to game development (namely, learning a new programming language), but all in all not much has changed. This is just gonna be a quick post to let you all know I'm still around :)

I have been making plans lately for the future of my game development endeavors. One thing that I definitely want to do over the course of next year (my first year post-college) is to try and get a game out of commercial quality that I can sell for money. I have actually been developing a GDD, but all details are unfortunately bound for the future. Just have to wait and see what I come up with!

That about does it. One more thing, I finally broke down and got a Facebook page! Here it is! I friend pretty much everybody, but its also completely barren for the time being :)

So long for now! See you all next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment