Sunday, March 20, 2016

Dev Blog #9: Screenshots

Hey there! Time for another quick update on the progress of my March #1GAM game, Keyro! I'll be keeping this blog a bit short, since I mainly have very little to say as far as an update goes :P However, I do have one thing that might interest those who are anticipating this game: screenshots!

Keyro is starting to look pretty good. As I mentioned in my previous dev blogs, it is a vertically-scrolling game. I have the walls, background, and the all-important keys artwork-complete. Check 'em out!


This is the main screen that you'll be looking at during gameplay. The
HUD is not yet implemented.

Look, a key!

Ooh, another!

So far so good with Keyro. It is a much smaller game than my last two entries, but it should be done quite soon! I have the whole of next week off, so I intend to complete it in a burst of productivity during that time! :)

See ya!

(P.S. This is the first blog post I've made from my newly-built gaming PC :) Its been about six months in the making, but its done now! I have yet to get my GPU [A 4GB Nvidia GTX 960. I'm going for the EVGA one], but the computer runs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment