Sunday, March 27, 2016

Keyro: Arena Lockdown Released!

Helllooooo, everyone! Today I'm pleased to announce the release of my March #1GAM game, Keyro: Arena Lockdown!

 
The title screen, featuring a redesigned logo.

This is my fourth game in four months, and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. You can play it on GameJolt right here.

This is the first browser-based game I have ever made, and I admit that I'm not much of a web developer. I've tested the game pretty extensively across several browsers though, and it seems to work okay.

A small note: I mentioned this on the Keyro's GameJolt page, but I'll put it here as well, just in case. This game's sound will not work in Internet Explorer because of the way that browser deals (or, rather, doesn't deal) with the HTML5 Audio object. The game runs fine in IE, but is unfortunately silent. The game's sound will work just fine in other major browsers, however, including Chrome and Firefox.

But, anyway, I would love to hear from any players, as always! :) Leave me comments here or on GameJolt (I check both pretty frequently). Feedback is my lifeblood!

See you next time, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment