Monday, May 16, 2016

Late Again!

Yikes! Two weeks in a row! So sorry everyone, time has just been getting away from me lately :/


Wait wait wait... What time is it?!?!


This is mostly just going to be a check-in post, since there hasn't been any visible progress on Torso Ninja II (though I've accomplished a lot with the music and some behind-the-scenes code, so its not been a completely unproductive week). I'm still in finals-mode, for whatever reason, so its been a challenge for me to devote a lot of time to the game. That excuse is getting old for me, though, so I've dedicated myself to making some real progress this week! Expect a good dev blog! (hopefully definitely on time this time!)

In other news, I've also been fiddling with the idea of doing some tutorials on here. I'm no expert on game design/development (or on much of anything, really) but I have some scattered knowledge that might help out fledgling devs in some specific situations :) I've dabbled in a bit of everything, game-programming-wise, but most of my in-depth knowledge
is centered around python and pygame. I think pygame is still pretty popular, though, so maybe somebody out there can get some use out of what I have to teach :)

That pretty much does it for now. Again, I'll do better about being on time next time. That's a promise!

So long!

No comments:

Post a Comment