Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Still Here!

Hey! I'm super late this time, but here's my super short blog post for this week! Nothing even worth reading about, really :P

I've been busy with things like school and work lately, and I've also been slacking in my gamedev work, so it has taken me a while to get around to this post. I still gotta put out this week's post though! This isn't a dev blog simply because there has been no major visible change to my next #1GAM game, Tic-Tac-25, since last week. I have implemented winning and losing conditions, though, and done some work on getting it working for mobile platforms!

To close out, I have a cool recommendation for my readers who would like to get started with HaxeFlixel: The book Discover HaxeFlixel by Leonardo Cavaletti. I got the ebook when I contributed to the recent HaxeFlixel IndieGoGo fundraiser, and it is very informative! Highly recommended.

A very good book!
 That about does it for this week! Next week I'll have yet more to show!

No comments:

Post a Comment